We are proud of our beautiful Georgian offices. Although the building has been around since 1750, our records begin in 1852. During its lifetime, the building has been occupied by a wealthy family of leather workers, the Hindsons, and then a highly respected surgeon, Thomas Law. After this it was divided into three and became a boarding house. In 1884 it was sold to Mr Charles Arnison.