Beth Bamber LLB Hons MLaw
Beth joined Arnison Heelis in May 2019, having previously worked at a local firm for four years. She qualified as a Solicitor in October 2017.
Beth has a wide range of experience specialising in Property Law, where her time is split between commercial, agricultural and residential conveyancing.
Beth has dealt with hundreds of different cases, including:
- Agricultural land transactions
- House purchases and sales
- Transfers of Equity
- Mortgages and re-mortgages
- Landlord and Tenant
- Land Registry applications and enquiries
- Auction sales and purchases
- Lease extensions
- Option Agreements
- Commercial Leases